Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 27

The Revelation to John - Revelation 1:1-8; Origin and Purpose of Revelation - Revelation 1:9-20; Letters to the Seven Churches - Revelation 2:1-29, 3:1-22

Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy.... Revelation 1:3

I don't understand much of what I'm reading in Revelation - what prophecy is fulfilled and what prophecy is yet to be fulfilled and what all of the symbolism means. But I do understand this - even in reading the words, I am blessed. And I truly feel that. Blessed. Just in the reading. It's difficult to explain. There is an energy here, a positive hopefulness in the power of the Lamb and Lion and Morning Star and Angels. While I might question the meaning, there is no questioning of the outcome. God is in control. Satan has and will be vanquished.

Lord knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment