Friday, December 25, 2009

December 23

Letter to the Hebrews - The Majesty of Christ - Hebrews 1:1-14, 2:1-18; Christ Superior to Moses - Hebrews 3:1-19; Christ Superior to Joshua - Hebrews 4:1-13; Jesus as High Priest - Hebrews 4:14-16, 5:1-10; Parenthetical Thoughts Regarding Readers - Hebrews 5:11-16, 6:1-12


Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation? Hebrews 1:14

I like this. Cool, comforting thought. Wonder what my angel's name is? I'll call him Elvis or just E for short. Wonder what E. is up to? I always joked that any angel that had to ride with Mariana (my wife) was probably a chain-smoker. Can just see him shaking and lighting one up after a trip to the grocery store with the wife.

I'm not making fun of my wife with this.... Lord knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment